Beeline Primer Sealer 2.5kg
Beeline Primer Sealer is a specially formulated product designed to promote adhesion to many difficult surfaces. Promotes the adhesion of wallcoverings and emulsion paints. Reduces seam splits, raised edges and bubbling of wallcoverings. It seals absorbent materials & provides a key for non-absorbent surfaces e.g. Metals, Gloss, Paint, Glass etc.
Surface Preperation: Walls should be sound, dry clean and free from damp, dust and grease or any contamination that might effect adhesion. Allow new plaster to dry out completely. Metal surfaces should be treated to prevent corrosion.
Application: Beeline primer sealer should be diluted with water dependant on the surface being primed. Stir before use and apply one coat only by brush and allow to dry before adhesion application. It is recommended to check that a good bond has been achieved between primer sealer and the surface before commencing hanging. 2 or 3 drops only should be hung and allowed to dry prior to completion to ascertion that a satisfactory bond is being achieved.
- Absorbent surfaces: 1 part primer sealer to 3 parts water.
- Non-absorbent Surfaces: 1 part primer sealer to 1 part water.
- 1:3 approximately 12 sq metres / kg.
- 1:1 approximately 16 sq metres / kg.
Cleaning and Storage: Tools and equipment should be cleaned with water immediately after use. Do not use at a tempature below 10°C (50°F). Protect from frost.
Caution: Beeline primer sealer contains fungicide and should be kept away from children & animals.
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Beeline Primer Sealer
- Beeline All Purpose Wallpaper Adhesive (50% Extra Free) Excl. VAT Incl. VAT
- Red Top Ready Mixed Adhesive (Medium) Excl. VAT Incl. VAT
- Hodgson All Purpose Putty 1kg Excl. VAT Incl. VAT
- Nour Sim Velour Mohair Roller Sleeves 175mm | 7" (10 Pack) Excl. VAT Incl. VAT As low as: